Introducing any new technology has the potential to boost productivity, empower employees and increase organizational performance – if you can get your employees to use it that is! This is even more prevalent with new software initiatives, and projects often fail because of low adoption rates. But the right type of training can make a difference in building confidence, highlighting solutions and providing hands-on support through accentuated learning.
Training alleviates frustrations and confusion by providing employees with an opportunity to better understand how the software works and how it will benefit them.
Configatek provides a range of different training and education packages that are aimed at maximising the learned value for participants and in turn, elevating the broader business success for uptake and user adoption – returning the real benefits to a business.
We apply the use of the top academically recognised training methods such as:
- Instructor-led classroom training
- Interactive methods using creative techniques which provides stimulated and critical thinking
- Hands-on training with practical step-by-step guidance
- Computer-based and e-learning training
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Real-world experience and knowledge from advanced instructors further accentuates knowledge uptake